Trying not to pass out after having 15 vials of blood drained from my arm, with the receptionist telling me the insurance won't cover the SA, it's really hard for me to get excited over the 'good news' that at least DH "is making some sperm."
Fewer than the first SA, but, at least they're moving this time.
I suppose Dr. N sees harder cases, with men who produce no sperm. So, he probably does consider it good news that we have 1/2 million sperm. "I only need about 12 good ones to work with."
Apparently 2nd time isn't a charm for SA or u/s results. Good news: many follicles (at least I can start to release eggs), bad news: left ovary doesn't move like it's supposed to, probably scarring/adhesions from my cyst removal in college (that explains the pain I get, that I've told doctors about for years, that no one cared about.) A possible cyst is only a corpus luteum from last month (but does that mean nothing was released into my uterus, or was it just an extra?)
Then I left for my TB test (need to rule out as a cause of night sweats.) My arm lit up like a neon sign - Are you Kidding Me? The nurse freaked out and ran for the doctor. Luckily, it started to calm down, and they'll check me on Wednesday for the result.
Tomorrow I bring our kitty to the cardiologist. Please let me have SOME speck of good news this month. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment