I spoke with the doctor's office today because I had a few questions about the cycle. I thought that Dr. N had already prescribed my meds, but apparently he just called in a collection of possible drugs to the pharmacist so I could gauge the cost. I still have more b/w and u/s before deciding whether November will actually be our month, and what the drug protocol will be.
I was a little thrown by the realization that November actually may not happen. If things don't look right, the cycle could be cancelled. I suppose it makes sense, but that possibility hadn't crossed my mind.
If all goes well, here is the plan:
CD1 - I will call the office
CD3 - b/w and u/s, probably start BCPs
BCPs for 10-12 days
bleeding
Start Injections Nov. 17th
ER - November 26th
(Thanksgiving)
ET - December 1
3 days bedrest
Beta #1 - December 13
Phew...
No comments:
Post a Comment