Today was my last set of injections and this evening I triggered.7 days of injections and patches under the bridge. I feel excited and positive. The injections were easier than I thought they'd be. My ovaries feel like lead, but the bloating was at a minimum.
I was able to control my hormone rage, and really only felt it come on a couple of times. Yes, I had some road rage, but this is Los Angeles - who doesn't. One morning DH took a little too long to take out the trash, but I knew I was being irrational.
Wednesday morning is my ER. I have 8 good follicles right now, and a few smaller ones that I hope will catch up. After tonight's trigger I realized that I'm having a medical procedure in a few days. I've been so worried about OHSS, about how I'd feel on hormones, about getting cysts and having to cancel the cycle that I never really thought about the procedure.
Bring a warm shirt and warm socks. The anesthesiologist will dope me up, knock me out and I probably won't remember the doctor coming into the room.
Weird. Exciting. Odd.
No comments:
Post a Comment