Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Game Over.

Not Pregnant.
Not Surprised.

At least we were forewarned. The HPT I took on Sunday morning prepared us for the bad news. Sunday sucked. Monday sucked more.

Off all meds, and meeting with the doctor on Friday to discuss 'what went wrong'. I have a list of questions.

I'm not sure whether we'll try this again. I don't know if I want to put my body through this again. I'm not sure my heart can handle this degree of breaking again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so sorry :(
xo

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,

I am so sorry your IVF didn't work. I wish you all the best on your decision for what to do next. My first ivf failed and I still remember how painful and how hard it was to deal with, especially being close to the holidays. My heart goes out to you. ((HUGS))

Fenella

nickoletta100 said...

I am so very sorry. That really sucks. I hope you find the courage and strength to try again.

pmarie33 said...

I've been wondering what was going on with you. I'm very sorry.